Surjj Legal Limited ("we" “our” “us”) is registered in England and Wales under company number 6757243 with our registered office and practicing address at Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, HA7 1JS. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only collect and process your personal information in a manner that is fair and transparent.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Surjj Legal Limited of Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, HA7 1JS.
Information we may Collect from you
We may collect and process the data about you including information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.surjjlegal.co.uk (our “website”) such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and other details provided. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website. Details of your visits to our website may also be collected.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests.
Cookies Enable us to:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our website.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and too provide you with information, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. We may also use the information we hold to notify you about changes to our services.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending us a message to .... CONTACT US FORM.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us..... CONTACT US FORM.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.