Why you should register your trade mark:
- Registering a trade mark protects your name or logo, and this is often a business’s most valuable asset.
- A registered a trade mark gives its owner the exclusive right to use that trade mark nationwide.
- Registered trade marks are normally granted on a first come first served basis – so a registration reduces the risk of someone else registering the trade mark before you.
- Once registered, you can continue to renew your registration indefinitely. The initial registration lasts for 10 years.
The benefits of registering your trade mark with us:
- We are solicitors, regulated and experienced to ensure satisfaction.
- We use a tried and tested system to guide you through the process, so that you can focus on the commercial decisions that are important to you.
- We will advice you on the best application to meet your needs – we do not give guarantees, because that means that our need to meet the guarantee may conflict with the need to satisfy your objective.
- We work with you, to understand your business and objectives for your trade mark.
Please contact us for further information on Tel. 020 3397 7590